There has never been a better time to be alive.
Contrary to what you might have heard, people are healthier, safer, happier, and smarter than ever. Thanks to breakthroughs in science and technology, the pace of progress is accelerating: We’re rewriting rules for how to live and work every day. There are still plenty of problems to solve, many of our own making, but with our intelligence and ingenuity we’re solving them one by one.
The Insfers celebrates this exciting new era.
We launched in october 2015 as a digital publication focused on tech, science, innovation, and culture. We aim to go deep into these areas and tell stories that matter to everyone.
- Our tech section will help you find and use great products. We’ll also report on the future of apps, devices, virtual reality, robots, cars, hyper-loops, and more.
- Our science section will show you the research and discoveries that matter and examine the wonders of the world around us.
- Our innovation section highlights all kinds of human ingenuity and ideas, from education to sustainability to design.
- Our culture section examines how we live today, taking on everything from digital trends to popular movies and TV shows.
- our society section highlights the each and every good human activities on the earth and those activities which were working for the human welfareThe Insfers was founded in october 2015 by Tarun Chauhan and Shakti Singh Panwar. None of them belong to the media and publishing industry and the Insfers is their first venture.